BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 42


1. I'm so glad that it's March! February felt like it was such a long month. It also didn't help that it's been so cold here. And snowy. I haven't really been able to go anywhere because my driveway is basically a big skating rink. I haven't really felt like going anywhere because of how cold it's been. It feels like it's been a long winter. And I'm just so happy that it's March and that Spring is coming!! 

2. I really need to paint my nails, but I have no idea what color I want to use! Maybe OPI Bubble Bath? I feel like I always paint my nails that color. 😂 Any ideas? Tell me in the comments! 😊

3. J and I have started a little wedding planning! We're not doing a whole lot yet, since we don't plan on getting married for a couple of years. We just want to take our time planning, and also we have quite bit going on with our jobs this year. So it just makes sense to wait. But right now, we've been looking at color options and just figuring out our style. 

4. Even though I'm tired of the snow, this boy is not! Bill LOVES the snow! He loves rolling in it and running in it. This pic was taken after he got done rolling. 😂


5. I really want to bake cupcakes or a cake. I just want to decorate cupcakes or a cake. I've been watching cake decorating videos on Instagram, and it just makes me want to decorate something! 

I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment