BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Current Favorite Makeup Products!


Today on the blog, I thought I would share some of my current favorite makeup products! I don't really wear makeup much anymore, and when I do wear makeup I keep it really simple. I would like to do a video on my simple makeup routine. Would you guys be interested in that? Let me know! Anyway, I don't like to wear makeup everyday anymore. I've been trying to give my skin a break and a chance to breathe without makeup on! But when I do wear makeup, these are some of my favorite products to use! 

Wet n Wild Photo Focus 3-in-1 Rose Primer Water // I use this product before I apply anything else! This makes a great primer, but I also like to use it just to refresh my face throughout the day. It also smells so good!! 

ELF Poreless Face Primer // I use this after I apply the rose water primer. Yes, I use two primers! This one is great at filling in pores and blurring. It has a matte finish, which I really like. I just really prefer a matte finish. 

ELF 16 Hour Camo Concealer // This is my favorite concealer! It is such a good drugstore concealer. It is full coverage and has a matte finish. I like that it's full coverage, but it doesn't feel super heavy. 

Maybelline Better Skin Powder Foundation // I've always been a huge fan of the Maybelline Better Skin line. I used to use the liquid foundation, but now mostly just use the powder. The Better Skin line has salicylic acid in it, which is used to treat acne. I use this powder as a setting powder. It just gives my face a flawless finish. 

Benefit Precisely, My Brow // I love this brow pencil! It has a fine tip, so it allows you to easily add definition. Lately I've been keeping my brows on the natural side, and just filling it the sparse areas that need a little something.

L.A Colors Show It Off Blush & Highlight Palette // Can you guys believe this palette was only $3 at the Dollar General?! The blushes and highlighters are super pigmented. I love warm tone blushes, especially in the summer. 

Huda Beauty Resting Boss Face Setting Spray // I'm obsessed with this setting spray! It has a matte finish. Are you guys seeing a trend here with the matte products? Haha! I told you I love a matte finish. This is also an extra hold setting spray. I know some people have talked about the scent being really overpowering, but I personally really like it. 

Those are my current favorite makeup products! What are your current favorites? Let me know in the comments! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment