BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Not reading anything right now. I need book recommendations! I also can't decide if I want to read on my iPad. I've thought about it, but I just think it would be weird to read on the screen. If that makes sense. 

Watching: I haven't really been watching too much TV lately. J and I have been watching cartoons at night, but that's about it. 

Planning: I've been wedding planning a lot lately! It's been going really good. I want to share some details on the blog, but not too many. Don't want to spoil anything!! I've also been planning some new design ideas for Coffee Cat Designs and Elsie Lane Co

Thinking About: So many things! I've been super stressed lately. Not fun!! 

Loving: Kittens! And coffee. All the coffee. 

What are you currently up to? Share in the comments! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment