BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Favorite Casual Outfit!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday! I'm excited because it's been warmer outside. Today was a little chilly, but not terrible. Over the weekend it hit 60 degrees, which was amazing! On the blog today, I wanted to share my favorite casual outfit. This is the perfect outfit to run errands in, but still be casual and comfy. 


Shirt: I tried finding my shirt everywhere online, but I couldn't find it! I couldn't even find anything similar! It's the brand Lovely Souls. I checked on their website and didn't see it there either. So I don't know if it's just not made anymore? Anyway, I love this shirt! It's super comfy and cute. I've been really into camo lately! 

Jeans: These are the perfect jeans to run errands in! These are from Time and Tru, which is a brand at Walmart. I wear these all the time. They're not actually jeans, they're leggings. They have a lot of stretch and are just really comfortable! 

Boots: Wearing the Arizona Riding Boots in Cognac again! I know, I wear these all the time too! But these are super comfortable because they have memory foam. Right now these boots are on sale for $19.99. This is the lowest I have seen them! They also come in Black. Don't miss this sale!! 

So that is my favorite casual outfit! I hope you guys like it! 

Hope you guys are having a great day! 

XO, Chelsea 


No comments

Post a Comment