BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Current Favorite Drugstore Makeup Products!


If you've been a reader of my blog or watched my YouTube channel, you know that I am a huge fan of drugstore makeup! I love finding great products that don't cost a whole bunch of money. So today, I thought I would share some of my current favorite drugstore products with you! These are all products you can get at any drugstore whether it's Target, Walgreens, or even Dollar General! 




L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara // I've tried a lot of mascaras over the years, both drugstore and high end, and this one is the best that I've tried! This mascara gives my lashes lots of volume and length. It looks like I'm wearing false eyelashes! 

NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium // I have a hard time finding bronzers for my fair skin, but I love this bronzer! It gives your skin a nice tan and glow. I use this to give my skin some warmth. You can also use it to contour. 

ELF 16 Hour Camo Concealer in Light Peach  // This is an amazing drugstore concealer! I've used concealers by ELF before, but this one is my favorite. It's full coverage. It also sets matte. And wears for 16 hours! 

ELF Poreless Face Primer // I love this primer! It fills your pores and just makes your face a flawless canvas. It also sets matte. 


ELF Lock On Liner & Brow Cream in Espresso // I don't use this brow product a lot, but when I do use it I love it! It is perfect to really sculpt your eyebrows. It can also be used as an eyeliner. 

ELF Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown // This is my favorite drugstore brow product! I've used it for years! It also comes with a brow spoolie. This is a great product to just fill in your brows quickly, and it looks really natural. 

Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation in Ivory // I've been talking about the brand Believe Beauty for a few months now. It's only available at Dollar General. The products are super affordable and they're all amazing! I've been loving their Skin Finish Foundation. It's a medium to full coverage foundation. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either. 

L.A Colors. Colors Blush & Highlight Palette // This has been my go to blush and highlight palette! All of the colors are super pigmented. I've only found this palette at Dollar General, and that's where I bought mine. If you've seen it at other stores, let me know in the comments! 


Those are my current favorite drugstore products! Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your favorite drugstore products? Let me know in the comments! 😊

I hope you guys are having a great Wednesday!

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment