BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 50


1. This picture is pretty much how I've been spending my time stuck at home haha! 😂 No makeup, comfy clothes, ponytail, and all the coffee. How are you guys doing with being at home?  

2. I can't believe that this is Coffee Chat Volume 50! That just seems so crazy to me! I love posting the Coffee Chat posts. And thank you for reading them! 💗 

3. I'm loving my slippers! I got them at Walmart. They are so comfortable! They have memory foam in them. I got the pink ones, but they also come in black. They're selling out fast! And they're only $10!! You can shop them here

4. I've been designing lots of new items for my Zazzle shop! I just added these new phone cases. I want to order one for myself! 😊 I also have a link for you to get 20% off your first order of $25 or more! 

5. I have a new favorite coffee combination to tell you guys about! I've been obsessed with the Starbucks cold brew coffee. I get it in medium roast, because that's all my grocery store has. But I've seen it in dark roast, and that would be super good too! I mix the cold brew with the Starbucks caramel macchiato creamer, and it is so yummy! It's become my new afternoon treat! I've never been a coffee creamer person, but the Starbucks coffee creamer is really good. I also add it to my espresso roast in the mornings. 


I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment