BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Sephora Spring Sales Event!


It's that time! The Sephora Spring Savings Event is here! It's a two week long beauty sale, where members get special discounts sitewide. It's super easy to become a member, and it's FREE! Once you sign up to become a Beauty Insider, you will instantly be qualified for a discount! If you spend $350 within the year, you get upgraded to VIB. Then if you spend $1000 in the year, you get upgraded to Rouge. 

Rouge Early Access: April 17th - May 1st // 20% off with SPRINGSAVE

VIB: April 21st - April 29th // 15% off with SPRINGSAVE

Beauty Insider: April 23rd - April 29th // 10% off with SPRINGSAVE 

I hope this gives you guys some ideas on what to buy at the sale! If you buy anything, let me know what you bought! 😊 Down below I have linked the items on my wishlist and also some of my favorite products to use from Sephora! I'm hoping the links work now, I've been having a hard time getting it all to work. 

Hope you have a great Sunday!

XO, Chelsea 


No comments

Post a Comment