BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 51



1. This picture shows my favorite way to start the day, drinking coffee with Momma Lou! ❤️ Wearing my favorite Walmart slippers, that are only $10! They have been a must during this quarentine. 

2. J and I are finally getting our save the dates out for the wedding! I feel like we probably should've gotten them sent out earlier, but I also wasn't really sure when to send them out haha. I ended up designing the save the dates myself, and they turned out super cute! I used flowers in our wedding colors, burgundy, blush, emerald, and gold. I'm also going to be designing our wedding invites, and I'm trying something different with my Silhouette Portrait. I'm hoping it turns out how I want it! 

3. I got a new blog template! It was time to change up the blog, and I'm loving how it looks now! 

4. I may or may not be drinking my 4th cup of coffee. It's been one of those days! 

5. Wanted to show you guys one of my rose bushes! I love roses. They're my favorite. They're up there with peonies. And mums. Okay, maybe I just like all the flowers haha 😂


I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment