BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 27


1. Starting this blog post off on a sad note again, sorry! Today marks 2 years since my Grandpa passed away. I can't believe it's been 2 years. It doesn't seem possible...I love and miss him so much. I got to spend 18 wonderful years with him. 

2. Moving on to a happier note, Cappuccino Design Co (my Etsy shop) reached 112 sales! Feeling really proud of my shop and feeling really blessed. πŸ’– I'm just a girl who had a dream of putting her designs on items to sell, and I just can't believe that my Etsy shop has reached this point. I can't wait to see my shop continue to expand with new items! I am just SO thankful! 

3. I totally used this picture in yesterday's blog post...oops! I couldn't help it, I really like the picture! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

4. I really need to clean my room. UGH! It's not too messy, just need to hang up some clothes. My problem is, I get ready to go somewhere, try on a million things, but never put them back in the closet. I do need to go through some of my clothes, because I still have clothes that are too big for me after losing weight. Why am I keeping them? No idea! I'm definitely NOT planning on ever fitting into them again!! 

5. I really want to go and see Beauty And The Beast! I've been hearing so many amazing things about it. I also just want to watch a movie in general. Hmm...what should I watch? 

Hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 😊😊

No comments

Post a Comment