BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Items Still In Stock

Today on the blog, I wanted to share some of the items still in stock for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. There are so many amazing things still available! And so many great deals! Things are going fast, so if you see something you like, you need to shop fast! Make sure you are following me over on LikeToKnowIt to shop all of my picks from the sale. 

 Lots of good makeup deals still available! I also wanted to feature some lipsticks/lipglosses that are available, since it's National Lipstick Day!
The NSale is always the best time to stock up on Barefoot Dreams blankets! They are the coziest. I also love the wine rack that I put in the collage. I need it!
I basically live in lougewear and pajamas haha! I knew that I definitely had to share some! I need all of the pajama sets.
Here are some other amazing items that are still in stock! These items are going fast!
I hope you guys are having a great Thursday! 

 Happy shopping! 

 XO, Chelsea

No comments

Post a Comment