BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Nordstrom Sale Public Access Is Here!

The Nordstrom Sale public access starts today! I'm so excited that there are still so many amazing items left in stock to shop! I have my wishlist ready, do you? If not, I will be resharing mine. I've definitely added a few things haha! 

 These are just a few faves that are still in stock! Spanx faux leather leggings are a must-have for every closet! And I'm loving the shacket options!

 I thought this would be a super cute but casual outfit. You could definitely dress it up with some accessories! I know I would wear this all the time! I would probably roll up the bottoms of the jeans, even though they are already cropped. 

 And here is my wishlist for the Nordstrom Sale! I've added a few things. And had to take off a few things that already sold out. But I keep watching in case there's a return and maybe I can get it real quick!
Have you shopped the sale yet? What is your favorite thing you purchased? Let me know in the comments! 

 I hope you guys all have a great Wednesday! Happy shopping!

 XO, Chelsea

No comments

Post a Comment