BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Outfit Of The Day!

I thought I would do an outfit of the day post today! I never really did very many outfit of the day posts for many reasons. One, I didn't like how my body looked and didn't feel confident enough to post pictures of my body on the internet. Now, I've learned a lot about body confidence and I've also lost 25 pounds. And two, I didn't like what clothing I had in my closet. Do you ever open your closet and just look at your clothes and think "ugh, are these really my only choices?" I've updated my wardrobe recently and actually really liked this outfit and wanted to share it with you guys! Also gonna let y'all in on a secret. This outfit is from a couple of weeks ago. Ha ha! I wore this when I had my Dad take pictures for me for my blog! 




Vest: JC Penney's // Shirt: JC Penney's // Leggings: Charlotte Russe // Shoes: JC Penny's // Necklace: Charlotte Russe 

What is your OOTD? Tell me in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment