BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Fall Tag!


I love tag videos and I love Fall so today, I thought I'd bring both to the blog! I'm going to be doing the Fall Tag. 

1. Fave Thing About Fall?

The leaves changing colors! Although, I feel like this year it's taking the leaves a lot longer to change colors. 

2. Fave Fall/Halloween Movies


Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus. Those are like the two movies I watch every Halloween haha. Also, I was literally just having a conversation about both of these movies haha! 

3. Fashion Trend You're Loving For Fall


Oversized sweaters! 

4. Fave Fall Drink


I like the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte but I also love cappuccino so yeah. 

5. What is fall weather like where you live?


Usually it's cold. Well, cold to me anyway haha. 

6. Apple picking or hayride?


I really like both! But probably...apple picking. 

7. Rain or fog?


Rain. 

8. Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown?


Although I love both...Hocus Pocus is my favorite. 

9. Corn Maze or Haunted House?


I like both but probably corn maze. I don't exactly have the best memory in a haunted house haha. I'll just leave it at that! 

10. Halloween or Thanksgiving?


Thanksgiving. 

11. Coats or Oversized Sweaters


Oversized sweaters. 

12. Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie?


Pumpkin pie! So yummy! 

13. Cool Crisp Mornings or Cozy Evenings


Cozy evenings, with cappuccino and a movie. That's like my perfect evening. 

14. Fave Fall Candle?


Caramel Pumpkin Swirl from Bath & Body Works. I have it lit right now and it smells ahhhmazing! 

15. Favorite Thing To Do in The Fall?


Ohmygosh there are so many things that I love doing in the fall! I love going to the pasture and taking pictures of the trees. I love baking yummy fall treats. Drinking cappuccino and reading a good book. Decorating with fall decor. I could just keep going on and on! 

I would love to read your answers to this tag! Either leave your answers in the comments, or do a post on your blog and leave the link in the comments for me to read! 

Have a great Wednesday! 

No comments

Post a Comment