BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Currently not reading anything. I just don't feel like reading right now. I feel like I don't have the time, plus I'm just super fatigued and just don't feel like doing much of anything. 

Watching: Well, as I type this I'm watching Fixer Upper. 

Thinking About: How exhausted I've been. These last few months, I've just been struggling. Whether it's running errands or simply working on my computer, I am just exhausted. I'm thinking it's probably from my lack of sleep because my sleep schedule is completely off. 

Planning: Videos and blog posts. Also planning some projects that I'm not supposed to say anything about but I keep hinting about because I'm so excited! 

Loving: My acrylic nails. I KNOW that sounds silly, but I have wanted acrylic nails for YEARS. Growing up my Mom had acrylics and I always wanted a set. In 6th grade, I almost got a set of them because my best friend Emilee had a set of acrylic nails and I just thought they were super cool. Plus, in 6th grade I had a super bad habit of biting my nails so I wanted something that would cover them up. Well now at age 19 (20 in three...no...two months) I finally have a set of acrylics. I went with a plain color and a medium length. I'm thinking about going a little longer next time though. We'll see. 


What are you guys currently up to? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment