BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Friday Favorites // 04.22.16

I haven't done a Friday Favorites post in a really long time, and I've never done one on this blog. So today, I decided that it was time to do a Friday Favorites post! I hope you guys have all had an amazing week. I am pretty excited that it's the weekend! I don't think I have anything planned, but the temperature is supposed to be in the 80's and that makes me very happy. :) 

Also, I'm joining the Friday Favorites linkup from Meet At The Barre! Make sure you head over to join the Friday Favorites fun! 


Fashion Favorites

Lately, I've really been into outfits that are casual but cute and comfortable. 




I bought a gray shirt pretty similar to this one at Old Navy earlier this week. Instead of a light gray it's more of a charcoal. Got it on sale for $8! :) 


Makeup Favorites:

I keep eyeing this Anastasia Beverly Hills highlight palette. Anyone tried it? 


This is actually my picture haha! These are some of the products I've been loving lately. 


Hair Favorites:

Waiting until my hair grows out again so I can wear my hair like this 


Nail Favorites:

Another picture that is mine! I got acrylic nails in March and I am in LOVE! I just got a nude color because I like basic colors and nothing too bright. Also, if you'd like to see more pictures taken by me make sure you're following me on Instagram


House Favorites:

I love everything about this kitchen! 


This is just SO pretty! 


Food Favorites:

I've been eating this all week! It's my new favorite thing. Except I cook my eggs completely - I don't like runny eggs. 


I haven't tried this recipe yet, but I think I will either try it this weekend or next week. I'll let you know how it goes! They look delicious! 


You can find these recipes and more over on my Pinterest

Favorite Words: 



Favorite Funnies: 

This is literally me right now. 


Whoever said this has evidently never heard of Morphe Brushes ;) 
 I have to admit, I am guilty of doing this. You can ask my friends and they'll tell you all about it ha ha ha! 

Favorite Song: 

I almost forgot to post my favorite song! Right now I've been playing Ariana Grande's new song Dangerous Woman. 



I hope you guys all have a great weekend! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment