BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Comfy Cozy Outfit & My Favorite Cozy Time & Tru Pullover!


What I'm Wearing: 

Time & Tru Leopard Print Pullover (So warm and cozy!) // Avia Yoga Leggings (My favorite!!) // Leopard Print Slippers (Walmart find too! And so comfy!!) //

Happy Friday! 😊 Today I wanted to share with you guys my go to comfy cozy outfit. I've pretty much lived in this outfit since I got the slippers and pullover haha! 😂 The leopard print pullover is from Walmart and it's the Time and Tru brand. I have been obsessed with this brand since I first found it at Walmart. They have the cutest stuff! My yoga pants and slippers are also from Walmart. I've talked about the yoga pants before, they are my favorites! I love them so much, I actually own multiple pairs!! My slippers are a recent purchase. I've been really obsessed with leopard print lately, and when I saw them, I knew I needed to buy them! ❤️ They are super comfy and cozy too. 

Walmart also has the pullover in other colors! I plan on getting a couple of the other colors because I love this pullover so much!! 


I hope you guys all have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment