BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My 2019 Recap!

Happy New Year! I can't believe that it's 2020. It just doesn't seem possible! But I'm also super ready for 2020. So many big things coming up this year that I'm excited for!! On the blog today, I wanted to do a recap of 2019. It was a fun and busy year! 
______________________________________

JANUARY

January started off pretty quiet. It was so cold! There were a couple of nights the windchill was -30. I pretty much stayed inside all of January haha! 😂 
______________________________________

FEBRUARY

February was also a pretty quiet month. We did celebrate Valentine's Day by staying home because it was super cold. I think we ordered a pizza and watched Netflix, which is a perfect night to me! This picture of Morris was super cute and just had to be included haha! 😂
______________________________________

MARCH

In March, J's monthly gospel show started back up. I went to a super fun bridal fair with my future sister in law, her mom, and J's stepmom L. It was such a fun day and I got so many wedding ideas. March was also a sad month because one of J's really good musician friends passed away. He was also someone that J really looked up to and grew up listening to his music. 
______________________________________

APRIL

April was spent working on the camper! We did get the cabinets painted in the camper, and by we I mean J painted them. We did go camping towards the end of April, for a music festival. It was so nice camping in the new camper! And in April we celebrated Easter. I love the picture we took on Easter. And I love the magnolia in the background!! 
______________________________________

MAY

In May, Bella turned 2! She got a whole bunch of treats and Fancy Feast. She's definitely not spoiled!! We also went to Waco, Texas with my mom and grandma. It was such a fun trip! I was most excited about going to see The Silos. Also in May, I turned 23. And J's brother proposed to his girlfriend on my birthday! So that was super exciting!! Her birthday is the day after mine, so it was an early birthday surprise for her! 
______________________________________

JUNE

In June I decided to cut my hair for the summer. I always really like having shorter hair, it's so much easier to take care of! We also went to a music festival in Nebraska, which was fun. Something that was part of the festival was a show where we got to see Tony Booth, Justin Trevino, and Landon Dodd. It was a really good show! 
______________________________________

JULY

July was filled with gospel shows! We got to go to lots of different churches and play music for people. I also helped out with Vacation Bible School at our church, which was so much fun! As you can tell from the picture, Tom slept most of the month haha! 😂
______________________________________

AUGUST

Just had to share this picture of Sassy, because she was just looking super cute! Anyway, August is a birthday filled month for my family! My dad and uncle's birthday is first. They're twins. And then my grandpa's birthday on my mom's side. Then my grandma's birthday on my dad's side. It's crazy!! We also did more church shows. And went to a festival at the end of August. 
It was quite the experience getting to the festival. About 10 miles away from where we needed to be, the serpentine belt shredded! Thankfully a friend of ours was following behind us, so we hooked up the camper to her vehicle. The next day we were able to get a new serpentine belt. It's always an adventure with us!! 
______________________________________

SEPTEMBER

So the festival starts in August, but ends in September. The last day of the festival we went to the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Parlor in LeMars, Iowa. I don't eat ice cream, but it's still super fun to go there! I also discovered the brand Believe Beauty. I got their foundation, and it's my new favorite! I started making chocolate covered Oreos again in September. And we went to another music festival! This one wasn't quite as crazy, but it did rain a lot and we almost had to get our SUV and camper pulled out with a tractor. 
______________________________________

OCTOBER

In October we went to another music festival. J and I celebrated 2 years of dating and 1 year of being engaged. I also really figured out what kind of content I want to post on my blog and Instagram, and that I want to post more fashion content. 
______________________________________

NOVEMBER

November we went to a small music festival that we don't take the camper to, we usually just drive there. I also discovered the coziest poncho ever! November was also a sad month because we had to make a trip to St. Louis for J's uncle's funeral. We drove to St. Louis the day of the funeral, then drove back that night after the funeral, because the gospel show was the next day. And then we had Thanksgiving! I wasn't able to go to my family's Thanksgiving because I was super sick. And ended up being sick for almost a month! It was horrible! 
______________________________________

DECEMBER

We celebrated J's Birthday in December! I went to my first craft fair with my chocolate covered Oreos and almost sold out! I did sell out of 2 flavors that day, dark chocolate with mint, and peppermint bark. Celebrated Christmas with J's family, and then celebrated with mine on Christmas Day. 
______________________________________

That was my 2019! I can't wait to see what happens in 2020! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment