BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Still not reading any books! I thought about placing an order last week, but never got around to doing it. I'm thinking about going to the library this week and look around. I've never really been a fan of the library. I've just always been someone that loved to buy books so I could have my own 'library' at my house. I don't like the idea of having to share books. And that might be because I'm an only child and I've never had to share with anyone. I don't know. 

Watching: I've actually started watching TV shows, which is crazy because I don't usually watch anything except HGTV or Bravo. I've started watching Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, and The Catch. I'm watching Scandal and Grey's Anatomy on Netflix, but The Catch I actually started watching the first night it was on. Someone also recommended Jane The Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Haven't started watching either one yet, I'm kind of a one show at a time person because I start getting characters and plots confused. When I do start watching them, I'll let you guys know my thoughts! 

Thinking About: All the new sticker releases that will be coming to Etsy soon including the April and May mystery kits! 

Planning: Not really planning anything right now. 

Loving: Can't really think of anything different that I'm loving right now, other than iced coffee which is a normal thing for me. 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment