BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.

Hi. I almost forgot to post this blog post today. So, enjoy this picture of Petunia and let's get into this blog post! 



Reading: Not reading anything still. One of these days I'll get back into reading because I really miss it! I just haven't had much time to read lately! 

Watching: Just about done with Grey's Anatomy! Then I think I'm going to move on to watching Jane The Virgin. Everyone I know keeps recommending it to me! 

Thinking About: All the work that needs to get done in the next three weeks. It's going to be busy around here! 

Planning: A party! I'm going to do a blog post on it, so you'll see the planning process and the decorating process! 

Loving: Coffee. All the coffee.

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment