BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.

It's Tuesday and that means it's time for a currently post! Also, can we just talk about how stinkin' cute Blossom looks in this picture?! My little Blossom Bear. Yes, that's what I call her. Yes, I know I'm weird. It's fine. ;) 


Reading: The books have arrived, but I haven't had a chance to read any of them yet! This week is super busy and I just don't have much reading time right now. 

Watching: I'm actually not watching anything right now. I haven't watched any Netflix or any TV shows. Plus, there's like no TV shows on right now anyway. All of the shows that I watch won't be back until this fall. 

Thinking About: A LOT! There's a lot going on this week, plus working on getting my sticker shop ready to open. I'm thinking that it'll be open on August 1st. That's the plan right now! 

Planning: All the new releases for the sticker shop! 

Loving: Once again this week, I'm loving so many things, I just don't know what to put! 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! Have a great Tuesday! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment