BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: I've started reading Lauren Conrad's L.A Candy series again. I read the series awhile ago, like when it was first released. But I really like her writing style, and it's kind of similar to how I want my writing style to be. 

Watching: I'm watching Gossip Girl on Netflix for like the 500th time. It's my all time favorite show! Plus, I'm basically Blair. That's what all my friends say anyway haha. 

Thinking About: My Etsy shop! It's open again! I have so many more sticker designs coming to the shop soon. I'm just so excited to finally have an Etsy shop open again. And for all my blog friends, enjoy 15% off with BLOGFAM15. 

Planning: August! First of all, I can't believe that it's August. Like when did that happen?! I'm just really excited for this month. I'm excited to see what God has planned for me this month.  

Loving: Summer nights with friends, swimming in the pool, tan lines, iced coffee, kittens, goats, going for walks, staying up late, country music, dancing, a certain album, driving with the windows down and music up, writing, drawing, painting, planner stickers, messy buns, and that's it. 

And yes, I did post this same exact thing in a currently post from awhile ago. 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment