BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Right now I'm not reading anything, but I did buy some e-books last night and I can't wait to start reading them! 

Watching: I just finished The Carrie Diaries and I LOVED it! I remember watching the first episode on TV when it first came out, but I stopped watching it for some reason. I've always loved the 80's, especially the hair and the fashion. Now I'm not sure what to watch, any ideas? 

Thinking About: I've been thinking about a lot lately, but right now I'm thinking about pizza. 😂

Planning: Some new items for Cappuccino Design Co! Samples were just ordered and I can't wait to see what they look like! I order samples of everything before I put the items in the shop, gotta make sure I like it first before y'all can purchase it! 

Loving: Coffee. All the coffee. 

What are you currently up to? Tell me in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment