BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.



Skunk totally thought I couldn't see her, but I did! 

Reading: Not reading anything this week. I finished reading the Lauren Conrad L.A Candy series. I need to either order some more books or go to the library. 

Watching: I'm actually not watching anything on TV right now. I didn't watch Netflix or Hallmark over the weekend, which is not like me. I'm trying to think what I have been watching lately....I can't think of any shows that I've been watching. I haven't even had HGTV on, which is weird because that's usually my go to channel. 

Thinking About: How nice it finally is to sit down and write a blog post! I've been away from my computer for a few days now, and it's just nice to get back and get back to work. 

Planning: I'm planning a lot of things right now. One of those things you guys will be seeing on the blog next week but, I'll probably post a little sneak peek on Instagram (@chelseamakeup14) this weekend! 

Loving: Spotify. Specifically, listening to George Jones on Spotify. I didn't know that his songs were on there! I now have an oldies playlist on Spotify with, George Jones, Johnny Cash, Tammy Wynette, Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, and more. I'm kind of happy about it! 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment