BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Cappuccino Design Co!

When I first opened Cappuccino Design Co in early 2015, my shop focused on web design only. Designing logos and different elements for blogs. Then in August of 2015, I discovered my love for planning, and began to sell planner stickers. I liked selling planner stickers, but my heart just wasn't into it as much as I wanted it to be. I've always had a passion for design, and wanted to find someway that I could design and still keep my Etsy shop open.

That's why I'm saying 'yes' to a new adventure! Cappuccino Design Co just got a major makeover! 




I am so excited to announce that Cappuccino Design Co is now going to be selling pillows, tote bags, clothing, and more! I wanted a way to incorporate my love for design, with something that I love. I've always dreamed of having my own clothing line or home decor line, and that inspired me to work on t-shirt designs and pillow designs. I am so excited for this new adventure! 

You guys can check out my Etsy shop here. I am always working on new designs, so make sure to visit the shop again soon! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment