BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Yesterday I was Chelsa. 

Reading: Guess who's not reading anything again this week? This girl! 

Watching: Not watching anything right now. I've been thinking about checking out Stranger Things on Netflix, but I'm kind of scared to check it out. I don't know...is it super creepy? Let me know! 

Thinking About: Once again this week, I'm thinking about a lot. There's a lot on my mind right now. 

Planning: Videos and blog posts! Lots of things happening this month and later on, so get ready! :) 

Loving: Iced caramel macchiatos from Starbucks. I'm convinced that's what helped me get out of the terrible writers block I was in. Probably not, but that just gives me another excuse to go get a drink from Starbucks haha! ;) 

What are you currently up to? Tell me in the comments! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment