BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 2

I can't believe that it's Friday already! I feel like this week has went really fast. I've also been slightly confused all week because of Monday being a holiday. This week has seriously been such a fun week, which you guys will hear (or read) about in this post! Also, because I know I'll be asked, the coffee mug in the picture is from Target! I got it a couple of years ago, so unfortunately it's not available anymore. 


1. I've been loving the Joe's brand coffee again! I've only been able to find it at TJ MAXX, and actually had to stop drinking it for awhile because my store didn't have it. Last time I went, they finally had it back in stock, so I stocked up on the k-cups! I get the medium roast coffee. And of course, drink it plain. 


2. I felt super trendy the other day, because I came across the boxed water at World Market. I didn't buy any, so I can't tell you if it tastes any different than other bottled waters. I do have to say though, the packaging is really cool! 

3. Wednesday night was a really fun night! I went with some friends to a music show thing, and that was really fun, meeting people and dancing, and listening to the good music. Then we went out to eat, which I literally have the weirdest eating habits haha. Then on the way home, it poured rain, which was kind of crazy! I'm pretty sure there was hail at some point. Anyways, it was just such a fun night! :) 

4. I'm really wanting to buy some fall candles. I've been checking out the Bath & Body Works website and just (not so) patiently waiting for the candles to go on sale. I just LOVE fall. When they do go on sale, you can expect a HUGE candle haul! 

5. Last Saturday I went to Zona Rosa with my parents. We were mostly just going to the city because I've been wanting to go to Home Goods and look for some fall decor. I don't know why I keep going to Home Goods, because every time I go, I'm always disappointed. It happened again this time when I went! I also went to World Market, and I was kind of disappointed in World Market too. Anyways, I wanted to take an outfit of the day picture somewhere, and my Dad had this idea to take it on the top level of the parking garage. The picture turned out kind of cool! 


No comments

Post a Comment