BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 3

Happy Friday! I feel like this week went by really fast. I also feel like I say that every week haha. 



1. I've been really into cappuccino again. I get the Hills Brothers cappuccino mix. It's the sugar free french vanilla one. I have to get the sugar free one. I did try the regular one, and it was just nasty. Too sweet! 


2. Speaking of coffee, y'all I have been craving an iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks like all week. And I finally got one! Haha! I had a makeover in town yesterday, so that gave me a chance to stop and get a coffee. I'll admit....I'm addicted. But I mean, I don't go to Starbucks that much when I'm at home. Now, when I'm at my parents house in the city....that's a different story. Haha. 

3. I'm still not sleeping very well. Instead of getting on my laptop and trying to write like I have been, I decided that I would try to lay down. I guess I fell asleep for a little bit, because I had FOUR nightmares last night. I literally woke up in tears because it was just too much and too real. 

4. I've been very sassy this week haha! Sorry to anyone who has been around me and had to deal with the sass. I don't know why I've been so sassy though! I guess I've just been feeling really good this week, well minus the lack of sleep thing. Of course, I've been sassy my entire life so it's not like it's a new thing haha. 

5. My internet has been a pain in the booty this week! :( I guess it quit working Wednesday night, and then Thursday morning it would load some websites but not all of them. I couldn't get to my blog and I couldn't upload the video that I planned to upload yesterday. Which really sucked, because I've been doing so good at staying on a schedule lately! It also sucks when most of your job is on the internet. When you can't get on the internet, you can't work! 

Have a great Friday and a great weekend! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment