BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: I started reading You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero last night. I don't normally reach for self help books, but SO MANY people have recommended this book to me. I think I'll do a blog post on it when I finish reading it. 

Watching: The HGTV addiction is still real!

Thinking About: So. Much. On. My. Mind. 

Planning: New videos, new blog posts, and new items for the Etsy shop! 

Loving: This is really random, but because I do a lot of journaling and planning, I've been loving the Papermate Inkjoy gel pens. They just glide across the paper! My all time favorite pens! Also, if you're into using the Erin Condren planners, these pens work really well on most glossy stickers. 

What are you currently up to? Let me know in the comments!

Have a great Tuesday! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment