BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 7


1. I've been in kind of a rut this week. I've been really worried about literally everything. I'm not one to talk about what I'm feeling, I tend to keep it all bottled up. Yesterday, I woke up finally feeling better. I'm finally getting my sass back haha! You know I'm feeling better when I'm sassy. 

2. I don't know where the coffee mug in the picture is from, but I NEED it in my life NOW! 

3. I got three new eyeshadow palettes from Morphe yesterday! They're so prettyyyyy. I'll be doing tutorials with them soon! 



4. This quote really speaks to me.

5. I've been planning so many videos, and I'm so excited to be able to start filming them! I'm so excited to get back to YouTube. I took a little break from filming, just because I was starting to not feel as creative when it came to filming. But I'm back! 

Hope y'all have a great weekend! 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment