BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 11


1. The red holiday cups are back at Starbucks! Red cup weather is better weather, in my opinion. It really starts feeling like holiday time when the red cups are back! 

2. It's Mittens' birthday! I'm not exactly sure how old she is, but today marks 1 year since Mittens came into my life. One night, she just showed up on my front porch. The poor sweet girl has been through so much, but she's doing well!




3. For some reason, I've been awake since 4am. My schedule is so off y'all! I may have to take a nap today haha. 

4. I really want to start decorating for Christmas. I know it's kind of early...But I'm planning on buying a bunch of new decor and a new Christmas tree. I'm so excited!!!

5. I've had so much on my mind lately, which is probably why I was awake at 4am. I just really got to stop over thinking things. And stop assuming things. 

I hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment