BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: I started reading The Boy Is Back by Meg Cabot last night. So far, I really like it! I've been a huge fan of Meg Cabot's writing since I read the Princess Diaries series years ago. Also, so I went to the library and ended up checking out six books. Yeah, I went a little crazy picking out books haha! Anyway, the books have to back the first week of December, and my goal is to get all six books read BEFORE their return date. I think I can do it! So if you don't hear from me for awhile, I'm probably reading haha! 😂

Watching: I'm actually not watching any shows right now. 😢 I finished watching Gossip Girl over the weekend, while working on new Etsy designs. I'm not sure if I'll start a new show this week or not, because I'm pretty busy this week with work stuff. We'll see! 

Thinking About: A LOT

Planning: So many things that I want to tell y'all about SO BAD, but I can't. 😢

Loving: Coffee. All the coffee. 

What are you currently up to? Tell me in the comments! 

No comments

Post a Comment