BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 21


1. Y'all are probably going to think I'm crazy, but I have been LOVING the espresso roast from Starbucks. It's a dark roast, which most of the time I drink a medium roast like the Pikes Place. But I ran out of coffee on Tuesday or Wednesday (can't remember which day haha) and of course being in a small town, they don't have very many options for Starbucks. The struggle was real, y'all! Well I ended up getting the espresso roast, and it's REALLY GOOD! I think I'll probably use it to make iced caramel macchiatos at home, but for now I'm all about the plain espresso. 

2. I got the eucalyptus essential oil and I love it! I've been mixing three drops of lavender with three drops of eucalyptus. It creates a calming spa-like scent, and it's also supposed to help headaches. I kind of think it's helped with the headaches, not really sure. 

3. Sorry I didn't blog much this week! Right now, I'm just trying to figure out what content I want on my blog. I'm also trying to figure out a good blogging schedule. 

4. Speaking of schedules, I'm trying to figure out a good social media schedule. It's honestly really difficult when your working on your own social media along with trying to work on your Etsy shop's social media. I'm just trying to figure out a good balance. Like this week, I've been posting on Instagram a lot more because I felt like I had been neglecting it haha. 

5. Ok y'all this is really random, but I can hear a cow mooing outside right now! 😂 I don't know why, but it just made me laugh haha! The joys of living on a farm! Except, I don't have any cows on my farm. Must be one of the neighbors cows that I'm hearing. 

Hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 

No comments

Post a Comment