BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 25


1. I've had another really fun week this week! I know, it's only Friday and the week technically isn't over yet. So, I guess I should say I've had a really fun week so far! 😂

2. Would you guys be interested in a live stream on Facebook? I thought about doing a live makeup tutorial or something like that on my Chelseamakeup14 page. Let me know your thoughts!

3. The espresso roast coffee from Starbucks is lifeeeeee💖

4. Apparently there's a chance of snow tomorrow because this is Missouri and the weather is constantly changing. Monday we had warm weather and tornadoes. Saturday we're going to have cold weather and snow. Getting all the seasons in this week! 😂

5. Ordered some samples of items that will hopefully be going in my Etsy shop soon! Just gotta make sure the colors are going to print right and then they'll be good to go! 

I hope you guys have a great Friday and a great weekend! 😊

No comments

Post a Comment