BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Ins & Outs #13

Ins: 

-Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato

I think y'all probably already knew this, but I'm obsessed with the iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks. They're just so yummy! Honestly, as much as I go to Starbucks, they should sponsor me hahaha! 😂 


-Writing

I've been doing a lot of writing this week. I'm trying to rewrite some of my book. I'm not overly happy with how my book is going right now. Will my book be published this year? Not sure right now haha. 

-Car Trips

Sunday the weather was beautiful, so I hopped in my car, and went for a little drive through the country. Stopped and got an iced coffee, cranked up my music, and opened the sunroof. It was perfect and a much needed drive. 

-Cats

My cats are always in, but this picture was too cute to not share it with y'all! 


Outs: 

-Being Cold

I am cold ALL THE TIME. I really have no idea why. I'm just always cold. It's so annoying. I want to travel somewhere warm haha. 

-Slow Internet

My internet has been really slow this week. Very annoying! 

That's it for my ins and outs this week! Hope y'all have a great Thursday! 


No comments

Post a Comment