BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Currently.


Reading: Decided on re-reading You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero. I've been really into motivational books and podcasts lately. I also really loved this book the first time I read it and thought it might be good to read again! 

Watching: I really haven't been watching anything, just having random Netflix shows on in the background for some noise. 

Planning: Not really planning anything right now. 

Thinking About: All of the things. 

Loving: My contacts. Y'all have no idea how nice it is to finally be able to see all the time! I had glasses, but I hated wearing them. Especially on the days when I would do my makeup, because makeup is my job and I wanted people to be able to see mine. It took me a few days to get used to the whole putting my finger in my eye thing, but I've got the hang of it now! 

What are you currently up to? Share in the comments! Have a great Tuesday! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment