BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 33


1. Ohhhmygosh, it feels like it's been forever since I've written a blog post! Life has been kind of crazy lately, but I'm not complaining, as it's been so much fun. I've been traveling, meeting new friends, and spending time with other friends. Also, eating lots of food haha! God has blessed me so much this past month, and I'm just so thankful that I've been able to do what I've been doing. 💖

2. J and I just got back from the Old Time National Country Music Association Festival in LeMars, IA. It was such an awesome week! J was actually performing, and eventually he got me on stage by the end of the week. 😂 We got to meet so many talented musicians last week, and made so many forever friends. J also won Traditional Country Album Of The Year!!! It was such an amazing week! 😊

3. LeMars is the hometown of Blue Bunny ice cream, so obviously we had to go to the Blue Bunny ice cream parlor while we there! I got a scoop of cookie dough and some kind of brownie flavor. So yummy!! 😋 We also discovered a wood cooked pizza place called Catalanos. Super yummy pizza! And I of course had to get my coffee fix while there, so I found a local coffee shop called Bellissimo. Love their coffee! If you end up going, tell them that Chelsea sent you!



4. On our way back home from LeMars, we ran into a severe thunderstorm. This was my first ever MN severe thunderstorm. It was kind of crazy! There was hail on the road, that looked like snow, which made the road super slick to drive on. It was kind of insane! But the view after the thunderstorm, was very beautiful. 


5. We're back to our current home now, which means I'm back to work, designing for Etsy, blogging, and thinking about filming. Speaking of work, I just posted these Texas Strong shirts. A portion of the proceeds from the shirts, will be going to Hurricane Harvey relief. Please check them out! Along with work, I'm also catching up on sleep. After the shows, we'd go to jams, and sometimes those could last until 2 or 3 in the morning! But it was so much fun. 

I had such a fun week! I hope you guys are having fun too! Hope you guys are having a great week! 

XO, Chelsea 







No comments

Post a Comment