BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Ins & Outs #14

It has been literally forever since I've posted an ins and outs post. I feel like when it comes to blogging, I haven't really had much inspiration for post ideas lately. Decided to scroll through some of my older posts, and thought an ins and outs post sounded really fun! 

Ins: 

-Food 

I have been eating SO MUCH food lately! Ohhhmygosh. It's crazy! J and I got the wood fire pizza when we were in LeMars, then I got chicken strips when we went to DQ on our way home, and then ice cream from the Blue Bunny ice cream parlor in LeMars. Plus, last night we went to a bar and grill here in MN and I got a crispy chicken sandwich, and I ate the whole thing! 😳 After we stop traveling for a bit, this girl needs to go back on her diet...But for now, I'm just gonna enjoy all the foods, including the Ben and Jerry's Half Baked that someone bought for me last night. 😉




-Traveling 

I've been enjoying traveling this past month, so much! I'm just so thankful that God has blessed me with a job that allows me to travel, and still work. I'm getting to do what I've always dreamed of doing, and honestly, I'm the happiest that I've been in a looooong time. So thankful and so blessed!! 💖


-Wine

Specifically, Barefoot Pink Moscato. Super yummy! Also, can we just mention that Barefoot is $3 at home, but up it's $6?! Ruuuuude

-Leaves Changing Colors

It feels like fall in MN right now! The temps are dropping and the leaves are beginning to change color. I'm a very happy girl right meow! 🍂🍁

Outs: 

-Lack Of Cats

This crazy cat lady is going...well...crazy. I haven't seen ANY cats since I've been in MN, and I've been in MN for almost a month and a half now! I'm having cat withdrawals right meow. 😭😹

That's it for my ins and outs! Hope you guys are having a great week! Praying for everyone in the path of Hurricane Irma. 💖

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment