BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 40


1. I'm engaged!!! J proposed on our 1 year anniversary, which was October 7th. He proposed at a music festival that we were at. And he proposed with a song that he wrote for me. It was just perfect! 💗 I had no idea that he was planning on proposing that weekend! I can't stop looking at my ring! It is just such a beautiful ring! I wanted to do a whole post talking about our engagement, and I still might do that, but I just wanted to get a post up! Would you guys be interested in seeing wedding themed posts? Let me know in the comments! 


2. We bought a camper! It's not a new one, but it's new to us. This one has solid walls and a bathroom! We upgraded from a pop-up, so having solid walls and a bathroom is quite exciting haha! 😂 I think eventually we are going to update this one, kind of like we did with the pop-up. Would you like camper remodel posts? Let me know in the comments! 

3. I had this blog post typed up and ready to post last night, but for some reason the post didn't want to publish. So I went to open my blog again, and the post decided to not save. So I had to re-type this post. UGH! I definitely wanted to throw my computer out the window last night haha! 

4. I got another gel manicure! I went with a color for fall and I am loving it!! Unfortunately I don't know the name of the color, but I'm pretty sure it's the Gelish brand. I've been loving having gel polish on. I'm someone who really likes to have nice nails, but I hate painting my nails. It just really bugs me when my polish chips. So I love having gel polish on because it doesn't chip! And I can keep on the same color for about a month before I change colors. 


5. I've been obsessed with peanut butter fudge cookies. They're so yummy!! 

Hope you guys are having a great Friday!!

XO, Chelsea 

2 comments

  1. Congratulations! I know I told you on Instagram, but just making my rounds on here too. :) So excited for you and all of your planning. Good luck!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I'm sorry for responding so late, I'm just now seeing your comment!

      Delete