BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Current Favorite Podcasts!


I love listening to podcasts! I love to listen to them when I'm on the road, when I'm getting ready, just all the time. So today, I wanted to share with you guys my current favorite podcasts! This is actually part two to a post that I did a couple of years ago. Which I can't believe it's been two years since I posted about my favorite podcasts! That's just so crazy to me! 

The Skinny Confidential: Him & Her Podcast // This podcast is by Lauryn Evarts Bosstick founder of The Skinny Confidential blog and YouTube channel. And her husband Michael Bosstick is an entrepreneur and also on the podcast. I like their podcast because they're real. Their conversations are completely raw and unfiltered. They talk about all kinds of different business tips, beauty tips, and more! 

Lauren Conrad: Asking for a Friend // Lauren Conrad's podcast was just released last month, but it's still amazing! I love Lauren Conrad. I have all of her books and have been a fan ever since her days on The Hills! This podcast talks about a little bit of everything from beauty to home decor! 

LightLoveandLace // This podcast is by Marissa Lace, who has been one of my favorite YouTuber's for years! She is such a down to earth and real person. Her podcast is all about spirituality and self love. Her podcast and Instagram have helped me become a much more confident person. I just really love her podcast! 

My Favorite Murder With Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark // I know, everyone is talking about all the true crime podcasts right now! I have to admit, I like listening to them too. This one is definitely my favorite though. Karen and Georgia tell their favorite true crime stories, but when they're telling these stories, they try to not be too serious about it. If that makes sense. I really like this podcast! I wouldn't recommend listening with children around, just because of their language sometimes. 

Do you guys listen to podcasts? What are your favorites? Share in the comments!! 😊

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment