BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 47


1. It snowed last night! I don't think we got very much, though. It's so crazy to have snow in October. I know for some places that's pretty normal, but not here! I think there's another chance of snow tonight or tomorrow but I'm not sure how much they're calling for. Hopefully not a lot! 

2. Yesterday was such an unproductive day. I had a pretty bad endometriosis flare up, which I haven't had a flare up in awhile but one hit me pretty hard yesterday. I spent most of the day in bed in pain. I don't know if I've really talked about it on the blog, but I have endometriosis. Would you guys be interested in a blog post dedicated to endometriosis and my story? Let me know! 

3. I ordered a 4 bar trial pack from Verb Energy. This isn't sponsored or anything, but if Verb does want to sponsor me that would be awesome! Anyway, I'm obsessed with these bars! My favorite flavor is the salted peanut butter. I love that they have 90 calories and the same amount of caffeine as a shot of espresso. I also really love that they give me energy but don't give me the jitters. I definitely recommend these! 


4. I've been making all the chocolate covered Oreos lately! I'm just having such a fun time making different colors. Chocolate covered Oreos are just such a fun thing to make! 😊

5. I think I'm gonna make a cup of cappuccino. It's 36 degrees out and I think a cup of cappuccino would be perfect for a cozy night in! 

I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment