BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 48


1. It snowed on Sunday! I think we just got around 2 or 3 inches. South of me got around 5 inches. Having snow on the ground finally makes it feel a bit more like December. It just didn't feel like Christmas was coming without snow on the ground! 


2. Life has just been so crazy, we just now got the Christmas tree up! Usually we don't wait this long, it's usually up the day after Thanksgiving or sometimes before. I wanted to take a cute picture of Tom in front of the tree, but he just didn't really care about the tree 😂 Which I guess is kind of a good thing, because he could've cared too much and climbed up in it haha!


3. I have got to get a new phone! I have a 6s right now, and it's been a good phone but I can tell that it's time to upgrade. It won't charge half the time and it won't work half the time. It's just really annoying! No idea which phone I'm going to get yet, though. I do know that it will be another iPhone. J needs a new phone too! His power button fell out! He has a Samsung something, I don't really know anything about phones that aren't iPhone haha 😂 But yeah, the power button fell out. 

4. Is it just me, or does it not feel like it should be time for Christmas? I guess it's just weird because this year went by super fast. I can't believe that it's going to be 2020! It's just crazy!!

5. I think I'm going to drink more coffee. It's a multiple cups of coffee kind of day.

I hope you guys are having a great Thursday!! 😊

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment