BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Cozy Christmas Eve Sweater!


Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I can't believe that 2019 is almost over. It doesn't seem possible! It doesn't even feel like Christmas here, since all the snow melted. Not complaining though, it's supposed to be super warm today and tomorrow, which will be really nice! 😊 


Today on the blog, I wanted to share this super cozy colorblock sweater! This sweater is super warm, especially with the high neck. The sweater is from SheIn. It comes in different colors, but I got this super pretty orange color. The back is orange, and the sleeves have orange, and the front is cream. 

I'm wearing my Time and Tru jeans from Walmart. These are the comfiest jeans! And they're super stretchy, which I like. 

I'm also wearing my Arizona riding boots! These are super comfy boots. They have memory foam insoles. And they're on sale right now!! 

I hope you guys all have an amazing holiday! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment