BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Go To Sweater This Winter!


Happy Thursday! I hope you guys are having an amazing day! I've been cleaning like crazy this week, since a stomach bug hit my house hard. I've been spraying Lysol on everything that I can! Today on the blog, I wanted to share my go to sweater for this winter. We've been having warmer than usual temperatures this winter, and I'm definitely not complaining about it! This sweater is comfy and cozy, no matter the temperature! 


What I'm Wearing: 

Sweater: This super comfy sweater is from SheIn. I know, I order a lot of my clothes from there, but the prices are good and the quality of the clothes is really amazing! This sweater is the perfect color for fall and winter! And I love the oversize baggy style! 

Jeans: I feel like I've been talking about these jeans so much lately, y'all are gonna get tired of hearing about them! 🙈 But these are the Time and Tru jeans from Walmart. They're not really jeans, they're more like leggings. And they are super comfy!! 

Boots: When I first got these boots, I told myself that I would wear them all fall and winter, and I've been doing pretty good sticking to that! Haha! 😂 These are Arizona brand from JC Penney. These were on sale but, it looks like they're not right now. They probably will be soon, because JC Penney always has the best sales! 


It was so funny taking pictures with this outfit! It was super windy, and Bella and Tabs thought they needed to be apart of it too! 😂

I hope you guys all have an amazing day! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment