BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

2020 Goals!


When I started blogging on my first blog, I would do a goals post at the start of each year, every year. I started doing that on this blog, and then skipped a few years. I decided this year I wanted to bring it back! I've always preferred to make goals instead of resolutions. For some reason, I have a better time sticking to goals instead of resolutions. Plus, when I would make resolutions, I would set these crazy expectations for myself. I've learned over the years, it's much better to make small realistic goals for the New Year! And they're easier to stick to! 

1. Blog More

I've been really slacking on blogging. Not just last year but for awhile. I was just really confused where I wanted my blog to go and what kind of content I wanted to post. For the last couple of months, I've really gotten my love for blogging back, and really learned what I want this blog to be. I've been brainstorming a bunch of new ideas for this year, and I'm really excited! I've even been thinking about coming back to YouTube! I haven't posted on there in forever it feels like. 

2. Save Money

This year I really want to focus on saving money. I've always been someone that saves money, but I want to focus on that even more this year. I also want to work hard on getting closer to my car being paid off. I know that I won't be able to get it all paid off this year, but I want to at least get a good chunk of it paid for! And I'd like to start saving even more for J and I to get our own house. I know that there's a good chance we won't get a house this year, but I'd like to at least save and be prepared for when we do. I really want to budget more and coupon more this year, too. 

3. Get Organized

I've always been a pretty organized person, but it seems like lately it's been hard to stay organized. I really need to focus on keeping my workspace organized and my closet organized. I also need to focus on hanging clothes back in the closet...I'm guilty of just trying something on, not wearing it, and not putting it back in the closet. That has got to change this year! 

Those are my goals for 2020! What are your goals for the New Year? I'd love to read them in the comment section below! I hope that you all have an amazing 2020! I'm so excited for this year! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment