BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Ins & Outs #4!

It's been a little over a month since I've posted an ins and outs post. Um...what?! It's definitely time for ins and outs! 

Ins: 

-Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Face Cream 

My skin has been going through a phase, I think it's mostly just because I've been super stressed and exhausted. But my skin has been looking dull, and feeling really dry. I picked up a sample of this, because basically everyone I know uses it and loves it. Um, it's amazing! It's so hydrating! And it gives my face a nice glow, which was desperately needed. I'll definitely be picking up the full size! 

-Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream

If you've followed me for awhile, you know that I used to use the Clinique dramatically different eye cream. And while I was using it, I did like it but, I just felt like it was time to change up what I was using. This eye cream is very similar to the Clinique one. It's very hydrating, very rich. It's also really helped with my dark circles. I'll be picking up the full size of this product too! 

-Planning

Something that I struggle with because I work from home, is balancing my work life and my personal life. Planning has definitely helped me find some balance! I've been using the Day Designer, and really loving it. I'm actually planning (ha) on doing a blog post with some tips on how I've been able to balance my life! 


-Boots

This country girl finally got a pair of boots and I LOVE them! I never want to take them off haha! They are my favorite thing! They're Corral brand, which is a brand that I knew that I wanted. I had my heart set on that brand haha! Anyways, I just loveee the embroidery detailing. They're just so pretty! 


Outs: 

-Rain 

UGH I am SO tired of rain! Like, I know that we probably need the rain but, I have a photo shoot scheduled for tomorrow OUTSIDE. I'd prefer if it didn't rain for the rest of today and tomorrow so I can get my pictures done! 

-Cheese

This is SO random but, I hate cheese right now! I don't know why! I can't stand the smell of it. And it's not like it's some weird cheese, all that's in the house right now is cheddar. If it was like gorgonzola cheese, I could understand why I'd be hating the smell! But yeah. Weird. Just felt like sharing that. Anyone else hate cheese right now? 

...Well this post got weird fast! 

Anyways, I think that's it for my ins and outs this week. What are your ins and outs? Let me know in the comments below! :) 

-Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment