BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

How To Be More Productive When You Work From Home!


Hi guys! Today, I wanted to do a blog post sharing some tips for staying productive while working from home. I've been working from home for a few years now, and I love it! But it can be difficult to stay productive. Sometimes all you want to do is watch Netflix all day, and not actually get any work done. And it's totally okay to have days like that! These tips will help you be more productive and get your work done at home! 

Plan Your Day // Planning out your day is so important! You can plan out what work you want to get done that day, and also plan out any things you want to get done around the house that day. One of my favorite planners to use is the Day Designer. I like that you can schedule your day by hour, and also have your top three goals for the day all on the same page. Scheduling my day by hour has helped me get a lot more work done! 

Have A Workspace // Do you have a designated workspace? It's so helpful when you have a workspace, and when it's a place you like to work in! You want your workspace to make you feel inspired, and to be a place you enjoy. If you have a home office, you can paint the walls, and get some super cute office furniture! Even if you don't have an actual office, you can still make it work for you. Dress it up with some super cute home decor from Target, TJ MAXX, or Home Goods. 

Dress For Success // Most days I would much rather work in my pajamas. But when you take the time to do your makeup, hair, and put on real clothes, it does make a person feel better. And if you feel better, you will end up being more productive. 

Have An Awesome Playlist // I don't know about you guys, but I can't work in a quite space! I have to have some noise. Either music, a podcast, or a tv show in the background. Most of the time I listen to a podcast, but sometimes I will have Netflix on in the background. If you're listening to music, make sure you take some dance breaks every once in awhile. 😊

Drink All The Coffee // This might just be me, but I have to have coffee! I definitely feel much more productive when I've had my coffee. 

Those are my tips for being productive when working from home! Do you do anything different? Share your own tips in the comments below! I'd love to read them!

Hope you guys have a great Wednesday! 😊

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment