BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

My Favorite Lace Kimono That Everyone Needs!

Happy Friday! Hope you guys have had a great week. I posted about this outfit on Instagram, but I knew I needed to share it on my blog too. I'm obsessing over this lace kimono from Walmart! Walmart has so many cute clothes right now! 


My shirt is from the Mint Julep Boutique. I can't find this exact shirt online, but they have so many cute shirts on there.

For pants, I'm wearing my favorite jeggings from Time and Tru, also at Walmart. These jeggings are so comfortable and so stretchy!

My kimono is from Walmart. It's only $16! These are going fast! Everyone needs one of these because they're so cute and that price is so good! 

I'm also wearing my favorite boots from Corral! These are super comfy. And they're just really fun to wear. 

So that is my favorite kimono and what I wore it with! I feel like you guys will definitely be seeing this kimono a lot this summer!! 

Hope you guys have a great Friday!

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment