BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 53


1. This is going to be a catch up coffee chat, because I feel like so much has happened since I've talked to you guys! At the end of June my fiance's brother got married!! I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and J was a groomsmen. It was such a beautiful wedding. The wedding was at a park, that had a chapel and barn. I had actually never been to this venue, but I had heard some amazing things about it! There were so many trees and it felt like I was in a jungle or something. I don't know how to describe it haha! It was just such a beautiful place! The wedding was outside, and even though it was a little toasty, it was still a perfect day. And my future sister-in-law looked gorgeous! πŸ’•  

Sharing a picture of J and I in our wedding clothes! I can't wait to marry this guy in a few months!! πŸ’•


2. I hope you guys all had a great 4th of July! We spent the day with some of J's family. We had dinner and watched fireworks. It was such a fun day! The guys were in charge of the fireworks, so we had a pretty good fireworks show! πŸ˜‚  


3. We got some wedding flowers in the mail! I want to show you guys, but is that too much to share about our wedding? Like I don't want to give away all the details! I'm so confused on what to share about our wedding on the blog and Instagram haha. Anyway, we got some flowers in the mail, and I love them! They look so good!! The flowers are burgundy, blush, and white. 

After getting the flowers, I decided that I want to change the table decor. We were going to build these wooden lantern type things, but I don't want them anymore. And my fiancΓ© didn't really want them anymore either. Thankfully we hadn't started the building process yet or anything! So we're gonna switch it up to something different. Still gonna be something we can make ourselves. 

4. I'm also still working on invite designs. I know what I want, it's just the designing part that's taking the longest haha. I made a test invite the other day, and it needs a little more work. But I will get them made! 😊

5. I started a new workout challenge thing, and my legs hurt so bad! It's crazy!! But in the five days I've been doing this challenge, I've already lost 2 inches off my hips and an inch and a half off my waist. So not complaining haha! πŸ˜‚ 

I'm off to get another cup of coffee! I hope you guys all have a great day!!

XO, Chelsea

No comments

Post a Comment