BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Coffee Chat: Volume 54



1. I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted here on the blog! I just haven't had a chance to sit down and type out a blog post. I also spend a lot more time posting on Instagram Stories. Make sure you're following me there to keep up with what I'm doing when I'm not posting here! Going to try and get you guys caught up with what's been going on and other random things! 😊 

2. First, we ended up deciding to postpone our wedding. We had originally planned on getting married this October, but with everything going on, we just felt better waiting until next year. And there hasn't been any issues with rescheduling with our venue, which has made the rescheduling process better! Things are just so scary and confusing right now. And I just think the safest decision is to wait until later. It also gives us more time to save and add things that we had taken out of the wedding because of money. 

3. I've been decorating for fall this week! I showed some of the decor on Instagram and saved it in my highlights. You can also see some of the decor in the picture I posted for this post! I love this time of year. 💕 I just love the leaves changing and fall candles. And just all the fall stuff haha! 😂

4. I don't even know if I've mentioned it here on my blog yet, but I released my Lightroom Presets earlier this summer. I plan on releasing more, just haven't had a whole lot of time to work on them right now! But they are available in my Etsy shop if you want to check them out! 😊

5. I think it's time to make an afternoon coffee! I love the Starbucks cold brew coffee with their iced caramel macchiato creamer. It makes such a yummy afternoon treat! 😋

Hope you guys have a great Thursday! 

XO, Chelsea 

No comments

Post a Comment