BEAUTY, FASHION, & LIFESTYLE

Current Favorite Makeup Products!

 Happy Friday! Today I wanted to share with you guys my current favorite makeup products. These are a mix between high end products and drugstore. I use all of these products every time I do makeup. Which lately hasn't been very often. I try to not wear makeup everyday anyway, but especially now with being home all the time, I wear makeup even less! Anyway, let's get into my current favorite products! 


ELF Poreless Face Primer // This is my all time favorite drugstore primer! I don't normally apply it all over my face, I normally just apply it where my pores are the worst. Like my chin and nose. It also has tea tree and vitamins A and E.

Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation // This foundation is a full to medium coverage. I like that it has a matte finish. The Believe Beauty makeup line is super affordable, and only available at Dollar General. 

Believe Beauty Skin Finish Matte Blur Loose Powder // I love this setting powder! It applies really nicely and doesn't give that powdery look. I bought this in light/medium but I think when I run out of this I'm going to just get the translucent one. 

Huda Beauty Resting Boss Face Setting Spray // This setting spray has been talked about a lot! I know people have mixed feelings about it. I personally really like it! It gives a matte finish and it's also waterproof. I've also found it really helps keep my makeup in place under my face mask! 

MAC Painterly Paint Pot // If you've been a follower for awhile, you know how much I love this paint pot! I have used this product for years! I've literally been buying this since I was 18 and I'm 24 now. I love that it keeps my eyeshadow on all day and doesn't crease. It also applies so smoothly! 

MAC Eyeshadows in Brule, Soft Brown, Cork, and Vanilla // I've always loved MAC eyeshadows. I've been buying them since I was 16! I have some of them just in the pans and then some in the containers. I have the refill pans in an ELF palette that I got at Target years ago. I love how pigmented the eyeshadows are. And they blend really nicely! Also in the ELF palette I have the shades Ricepaper and Satin Taupe. I love those eyeshadows too! 

L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara // I love this mascara! It's a drugstore dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I like this one more! It makes my lashes so long and gives them so much volume. This mascara makes me look like I am wearing false eyelashes. 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop // This is my all time favorite highlighter! It is so pigmented so a little goes a long way, but sometimes I just like to use a lot of highlighter haha! I just love all the sparkle. 

Those are my current favorite makeup products! I'm always trying new makeup products so share your favorite products in the comments! 😊

Hope you guys have a great day!

XO, Chelsea

Shop This Post:
 

No comments

Post a Comment